HUNTER VALLEY FAMILY LAW PRACTITIONERS ASSOCIATION
The Association was established over 20 years ago to give Newcastle / Hunter Valley lawyers who are interested in, or practice in, family law a forum to share news and views. Since then the Association has gone from strength to strength.
As a HVFLPA member, you are invited to:
- Attend regular Registry Liaison Meetings and advocate on behalf of members
- Represent members’ interests to bodies who influence legislative changes
- Conduct meetings, seminars, publications and forums on issues relating to family law
- Provide regular bulletins and announcements
- Support law students by way of scholarships
- Provide a peer support network for practitioners
- Host social events
Hunter Valley Family Law Practitioners Association
Applications for the 2019 HVFLPA Scholarship program is now open.
Applications must be received by 5:00pm on Monday 12 August 2019.
Become a Member Today
For any questions about becoming a member, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.