- Organise the Annual HVFLPA Conference.
Planning for the 2017 conference is beginning soon.
- Host regular Judges’ Liaison Meetings for the judiciary and family law practitioners
- Organise and host monthly a Lunchtime Seminar Series
- Represent members’ interests to bodies who influence legislative changes
- Conduct meetings, seminars, publications and forums on issues relating to family law
- Provide regular bulletins and announcements
- Support law students by way of scholarships
- Provide a peer support network for practitioners
- Host social events
Just some of the activities we focus our energies on.
Upcoming Member Events
- Spring Drinks – Friday 23 September 2016
Join up or re-join NOW to get access to the Members Only section.
New Additions to the Members Page
- Lunchtime Seminar paper – Terry Betts of Hunter Street Chambers, Lying Parties and How Best to Handle Them.
- August 2016 Newsletter including information about:
- Lunch time CLE series
- HVFLPA Annual General Meeting
- HVFLPA Website
- Spring Drinks
- Newcastle Law Society CLE
- Darwin Family Law Conference
- Federal Circuit Court – Spam warning
- Increase in conduct money for NSW Police
- Family Court – Rolling lists in the Sydney Registry
- Lunchtime Seminar paper – Registrars Clarke & McFadden – Registrar’s Chamber Applications: Enforcing Financial Orders and Section 60I Certificates.
- Full 2016 Lunchtime Seminar Series
***Join now to access all member information and benefits***