- Organise the Annual HVFLPA Conference.
Planning for the 2017 conference is beginning soon.
- Host regular Judges’ Liaison Meetings for the judiciary and family law practitioners
- Organise and host monthly a Lunchtime Seminar Series
- Represent members’ interests to bodies who influence legislative changes
- Conduct meetings, seminars, publications and forums on issues relating to family law
- Provide regular bulletins and announcements
- Support law students by way of scholarships
- Provide a peer support network for practitioners
- Host social events
Just some of the activities we focus our energies on.
Upcoming Member Events
- AGM 29 November 2016. 1.00 to 2.00 pm. Family Court Building.
Join up or re-join NOW to get access to the Members Only section.
New Additions to the Members Page
- The October 2016 Newsletter includes information about:
- Christmas party, 24 November 2016
- HVFLPA scholarships and prizes awarded
- Lunchtime CLE, Monday 31 October 2016
- HVFLPA AGM, 29 November 2016
- Judges’ Liaison meeting, 6 December 2016
- Legal profession room
- Inspection of subpoena material in circuit matters
- Requests to take subpoena material on circuit
- Role of Registrars
- Media release by the Attorney-General
- NLS – conveyancing and e-conveyancing update CLE
- Safety while attending Court
- AIFLAM arbitration course, 10 – 11 November 2016.
- 2016 Conference Papers now available.
- Full 2016 Lunchtime Seminar Series
***Join now to access all member information and benefits***